I sent him my resume and then later sent another one sans errors - Hey! It's been a long time since I've put together a resume. Give me a break! I sent this new resume this morning and the recruiter emails me back and says "I've talked to dozens of people about you but they're still hesitant. Have you had any luck on your own?" What the fuck? Dude! First of all:
- I didn't say I was coming down this week. I thought we could start this thing slowly.
- I guaran-fucking-tee that you didn't talk to dozens of people about me. That's a standard line you have to tell everyone trying to find a job. Don't bullshit me. I get enough of it fed to me here in Chicago.
- Yeah, I've had some luck on my own just digging around and found some cool shit. Why didn't you find that for me?
- I don't think you really understand what I'm looking for and the whole point of contacting you has been a complete waste of my time. Once again, I have to do this shit all on my own.
- I'm contacting other recruiters today. This is crap!