Monday, October 4, 2010

The BIG Business Pitch

Big, HUGE, new business pitch tomorrow.  Proposal is almost done and feeling really good about it.

Actually, I feel different now that I have let go of my business and know that if it doesn't work out that a. it doesn't define me to others (you win and lose), b. I have options in my life.  It isn't over.  Ironically, I should be a little nervous because this is the first corporate client to come my way in ages, and they found me.  

Will let you know how it goes!

xo

5 comments:

middle child said...

Luck and Love!

Canadianbloggergirl said...

Congrats on them finding you! You must be doing something right! I have faith in you!

CBG
www.canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com
ps.
check out the contest
http://canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com/2010/10/celebration.html#comments

Nikki Neurotic said...

Best of luck!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Good luck!!!

Epiphany said...

Thanks, gals! I walked out of there not feeling one way or another. Fingers still crossed.

Post a Comment

So, you';ve chosen to go on this wild ride with me best leave a comment cuz I love 'em and you! xoxo