Sunday, February 6, 2011

Decision Made

I don't have time to write a full post, but will do so as soon as I'm able.  I will tell you that I've made my decision and calling off everything and everyone else.  Steven invited me to meet his friends today....even before he knew I had made my decision.  Need a nap and then off for the start of our adventure.

In the meantime, news this morning has left me grieving the loss of a friend and wonderful person.  It caught me off guard.  The tears flowed and I was happy not to be alone when I heard.

Stay warm, enjoy the game.  More later...

xoxo

4 comments:

Canadianbloggergirl said...

OMG! I'm so sorry about your friend. Hugs to you!

Big step with Steven! Enjoy it!

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

Nikki Neurotic said...

I am so sorry about your friend.

But I am happy that you made the decision to move forward with Stephen. That makes me very happy.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm sorry about your friend but that's great news about you and Steven

Epiphany said...

Thanks, ladies! xoxo

Post a Comment

So, you';ve chosen to go on this wild ride with me best leave a comment cuz I love 'em and you! xoxo