Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Good Day

Today was a good day. For the first time in a few weeks I was focused and got a lot of work done. The immediate results were probably not what I hoped for and I still had to deal with some difficult people (why are some people just....SHITS?). I'm sure the push came from the fact that family are coming in town tomorrow and I only have so much time, but I needed it. No matter where it came from.

The real question is: how am I going to deal with the sister who told me that I have such a strong personality that she doubts I will ever find anyone to compliment me? It was, without a doubt, the most hurtful thing anyone could ever, EVER say to me. She has gone from a favorite, and good friend, to a very angry, incredibly conservative person who clearly doesn't think about what she says before she says it. Her daddy issues are far deeper than mine. But I will get to that sooner rather than later.

And of course, there's a flirt who needs to be dealt with....

Cheers,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, you';ve chosen to go on this wild ride with me best leave a comment cuz I love 'em and you! xoxo