Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm NOT Dumping my Friends!

Okay, I know, I know, I KNOW!  Yes, the boy wants to see me daily and I'm trying to figure my financial shit out.  It's a balance that includes work in the mix.  How people do this with kids is way beyond me and I totally honor you.  I don't have enough hours in the day for ME!

I love you, miss you and haven't forgotten about you.  SO many fun stories to tell!  Let me get through the weekend and they'll start pouring out!  Hint: "Diarrhea, Diarrhea"! I know you can't WAIT!


xoxo

4 comments:

middle child said...

Don't worry about us. We will always be here. Go ahead and live your life. I must say, I am peeing my pants a little because I am excited to hear your funny stories. Peace.

Unknown said...

Yeah, get your booty back here & get us up to date!

Canadianbloggergirl said...

I'll be in and out throughout this move, but I'll catch up, I'm not going anywhere!

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad to hear you're doing good!

Post a Comment

So, you';ve chosen to go on this wild ride with me best leave a comment cuz I love 'em and you! xoxo